DISCLAIMER: INFORMATION ABOUT TAX & ACCOUNTING IS NOT LEGAL OR TAX ADVICE
Contigo Advisors is NOT a “Certified Public Accountant,” NOT a law firm either, and is NOT providing tax, accounting, or legal advice. The information provided on the Web & Social Sites and the content included with any of the Membership Programs is intended as general information about good business practices and is offered purely for informational purposes. All information and content are provided without warranty, express or implied, including as to their legal and tax effect and completeness and not intended to substitute the advice or services of a licensed attorney or Certified Public Accountant (“CPA”). Your use of any information or content is at your own risk and you should not act upon this information without seeking the advice of an appropriately licensed professional such as a lawyer or a CPA. Contigo Advisors and any of its employees, contractors, attorneys, accountants, or CPA’s who participated in providing the information expressly disclaim any warranty: they are NOT creating or entering into any agreement for legal, business, or tax advice.
Assumption of Risk. The use of the Web & Social Sites is at your sole risk. The Website and any information or service provided through the Web & Social Sites are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Contigo Advisors EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (1) THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (2) THE WEBSITE, AND ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE SITE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (3) THE RESULTS OF USING THE WEBSITE, AND ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (4) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (5) THAT ANY ERRORS IN ANY SOFTWARE UTILIZED BY THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from or through Contigo Advisors will create a warranty not expressly stated in these Website Terms.
Contigo Advisors offers membership programs and benefits to support and empower entrepreneurs with tax and accounting strategies.
Membership Description. You are entitled to select and participate in different levels of membership programs and services offered for purchase from the Platform. You become a “Member” once you purchase a membership program.
Goods or Services. Goods and Services (“Products”) offered on the Platform include access to the library of online video courses, Q & A calls, or other tangible goods, services, or experiences.
We have full discretion over which Products are offered on the Platform. Additionally, we can, at our full discretion, determine whether or not you are eligible to purchase a membership program and also whether or not a Member is eligible for a particular level of membership.
Delivery of Goods or Services. Company will facilitate the delivery of any Products that are to be delivered by electronic means. Company will utilize Member provided email addresses to provide Products through electronic mail.
Products that require physical shipping will be shipped by a third-party company. We have no ability to control when Products are shipped or in what state Products will be received.
Purchases. All membership purchases are at your own risk. It is your responsibility to understand the terms of the Membership Agreement that you will be required to review and accept at check out. Contigo Advisors makes no promises or representations or any guarantee of results (see Disclaimer above).
Refund Policy. If you decide that The Business Profit Formula isn't for you, contact us by email at [email protected] 10 days of your purchase to request a refund and we will give you your money back. We offer this refund because it's fair and simple to understand. If you contact us more than 10 days after your purchase, we do not offer refunds. A refund request must be received by email at [email protected]. If you have any questions, please contact us before making a purchase.
Accessing the Website and Account Security. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users and Members. You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- Ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Website Terms and comply with them.
If you choose, or if you are provided with any piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your personal information.
We have the right to disable any user at any time, in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of this Agreement.
Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that the Products provided by this Website and any necessary software used in connection with any Product ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is the property of Contigo Advisors and its licensors and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. No rights or title to any of the Software used in connection with any Product is provided, transferred, or assigned to you. You further acknowledge and agree that content contained in advertisements or information presented to you through any Product or advertisers is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by us or advertisers, which authorization will not be unreasonably withheld, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Product or Software, in whole or in part.
Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
Trademarks. You acknowledge Contigo Advisors’ exclusive rights in the Contigo Advisors trademark and service mark. Trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrighted works appearing on the Web & Social Sites are the property of Contigo Advisors. We retain all rights with respect to any of their respective intellectual property appearing on the Web & Social Sites, and no rights in such materials are transferred or assigned to you.
The Web & Social Sites may include content provided by third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in content other than the content provided by us, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing such content. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content provided by any third parties.
Compliance with Laws. You must abide by all Federal, State, and local laws. If you are outside the United States you must comply with all local laws with respect to your online conduct, as well as the export of data to the United States or to your country or residence.
Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Contigo Advisors, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, and contractors (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any breach of the Website Terms by you. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys' fees of the Indemnified Parties. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of any content or information or service accessed from the Web & Social Sites.
Limitation of Liability. CONTIGO ADVISORS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, LOSS OF DATA, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, SUCH DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE OR WE WERE GROSSLY NEGLIGENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF CONTIGO ADVISORS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO US FOR THE PRIOR TWELVE (12) MONTHS FOR THE USE OF THE WEB & SOCIAL SITES OR ANY PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE IT PROVIDES.
Fees. If you purchase any items from the Web & Social Sites, then you will be charged according to the items purchased, in addition to applicable sales tax and shipping costs.
Methods of Payment. User authorizes Contigo Advisors to charge your credit card, ACH, or other method of payment that you input when requested during checkout.
Prohibited Uses. You may use the Web & Social Sites only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Website Terms. You agree not to use the Web & Social Sites:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which does not comply with the Website Terms;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Contigo Advisors, including our employees or representatives, another user, or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing; or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Web & Social Sites, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Web & Social Sites or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Web & Social Sites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Web & Social Sites, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Web & Social Sites;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device (unless you create a script to download your personal transactions), process, or means to access the Web & Social Sites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Web & Social Sites;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Web & Social Sites or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Web & Social Sites;
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Web & Social Sites, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website;
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Governing Law; Venue; Actions. If there is any dispute about or involving the Web & Social Sites, the Website Terms, you agree that any dispute is governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal and exclusive jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the county of Utah, located in the state of Utah.
YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE WEB & SOCIAL SITES, ANY SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE, OR THE WEBSITE TERMS MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED.
International Use. Although the Website may be accessible worldwide, Contigo Advisors makes no representation that materials and/or Software on the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States. Accessing the Website and/or Software from territories where such content is illegal is prohibited. Users who choose to access the Website and/or Software from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Severability. If any provision of these Website Terms will be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Website Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
Waiver. The failure of Contigo Advisors to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Website Terms will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of these Website Terms by Contigo Advisors must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Contigo Advisors.
Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in these Website Terms or your use of the Web & Social Sites will be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee, or agent of the other party, nor will either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability, or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each will remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
Copyrights Policy. We respect others’ intellectual property rights and we ask that users do too. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement if they comply with the law and are properly provided to us. We reserve the right to delete or disable content alleged to be infringing and to terminate the accounts of Users who infringe on the intellectual property of others. In an effort to protect the intellectual property rights of others, we have adopted the following policy in accordance with Section 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) with respect to alleged copyright infringement by users of the Website:
- Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements. If you believe that material residing on or accessible through the Web & Social Sites infringes your copyright, you may provide us with a written notice of the alleged infringement to the Designated Agent listed below. The notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Removal of Allegedly Infringing Material. Once a proper infringement notice is received by the Designated Agent, we may remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material. We will make reasonable attempts to notify the User that we have removed or disabled access to the material. We may terminate access to the Website to Users who are repeat offenders.
- Counter-Notice Procedure. If a User believes that their material that was removed or to which access was disabled is not infringing upon a copyright, that User must send a counter-notice to the Designated Agent, pursuant to 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The counter-notice must contain the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the User;
- The location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the User has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or
- The User’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the User consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located,
or if the User’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which RMA may be found, and that the User will accept service of process from the person who provided
notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that we may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the User, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored after receipt of the counter-notice in accordance with the DMCA.
Designated Agent and Contact for any questions:
Last modified: March 7, 2022
Introduction. Contigo Advisors respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Website [www.contigoadvisors.com] and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to the information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with us directly or on third-party websites and services, if those applications include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13. Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at: [email protected].
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, credit card number (”Personal Information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our membership programs. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
We do not allow information to be published or posted directly on the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including any other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How We Use Your Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with any applicable notices about the services or products.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- Bank account or credit card transaction data: You may choose to purchase products or services from our Website. For such purchases, we use a third-party application. We only send the bank account or credit card information and our servers do not store or collect any of your bank account or credit card information.
We work with other companies or developers to offer you products and services and you may choose to sync, link or connect other third-party services from our Website. If you choose to accept these services, providing your consent to either the third party or to us, we may exchange your information, including your Personal Information, as well as information about how you interact with each company’s service or product.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Website Terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Contigo Advisors, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to: [email protected].
Data Security. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a login token or link for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this login token or link confidential. We ask you not to share your login tokens or links with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the internet like message boards.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.