WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE TAX BREAKS THAT THE TOP SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEURS USE?
Now you can lower your taxes and gain enough tax strategy insight to be able to understand the best way to set up and keep track of your business profits.
Even (and especially if) you are a brand new business owner with lots of expenses, this easy to follow course will have you FINALLY in-the-know with all the tools, tricks, and tips used by the top SUCCESSFUL entrepreneurs.
YES! SHOW ME HOW!
Did you know that the wealthiest entrepreneurs use very specific tax strategies...
...and as a result
- They aren't overpaying a single dollar to the IRS.
- They are probably saving more than 5 or 6 figures on their tax bill every year, and
- Instead of stressing about their taxes (as most new entrepreneurs do), they’re spending time growing their business.
Wouldn't that be great?
Of course, it would be even better to NOT have to think about taxes or worry about whether you are paying too much.
And, if you are like most new entrepreneurs, you might think that by hiring a small-time CPA, you're doing all you can.
There’s just one problem, and…
It’s a dirty little secret of the accounting world.
Your small-time accountant probably isn't actively looking for ways to save you money or to help you run your business more efficiently. Especially if they are not charging you very much, they aren't going to spend all their time researching and tracking down loopholes that may or may not apply to your business.
They just take the information and box of receipts that you give them and fill in the blanks. Your mom could do that for you too.
This strategy certainly doesn't offer you much protection from an IRS audit or prevent you from overpaying on taxes. This is especially true for smaller businesses like yours.
There is something you can do right now to protect your income, your time and your peace of mind.
A Quick Introduction.
I'm Brian Basinger.
For the last 10 years, I’ve been helping wealthy clients at a top CPA firm pay as little on their tax returns as possible.
And I've also been called in to help countless new entrepreneurs and small business owners who faced some major tax problems.
The contrast was eye-opening.
I realized that new entrepreneurs are often stuck between a rock and a hard place. They can’t afford tens of thousands for an expert, but they also can’t afford the risks of a budget CPA.
Even so, most new entrepreneurs will choose the budget CPA, hoping that they aren't overpaying, and praying that their freshly filed tax return isn't waving a huge sign that says audit me.
That's why I started Contigo Advisors.
I wanted to help small business owners and entrepreneurs like you take advantage of the same tax loopholes that the top entrepreneurs have already figured out.
In my career, I’ve seen countless tax returns prepared by budget CPAs that will probably trigger an audit and require their client to pay thousands more in taxes than they’re supposed to.
My goal is to drastically lower your risk of an audit and help you never pay a penny more than you should to the IRS. (Because the IRS won't make the corrections for you and give you back any money that you overpaid).
It's actually easier than you think.
This unfair gap between new entrepreneurs and the multi-million dollar entrepreneurs, is the reason why I created
THE BUSINESS PROFIT FORMULA
Tax Strategies for Entrepreneurs
In The Business Profit Formula, I outline the simple tax strategies you’ll need to minimize your IRS tax bill by thousands. I’ll also show you how to drastically reduce your chances of ever being audited.
These are the same strategies I used for the wealthy clients that could afford my CPA firm’s sky-high fees.
Now I am helping entrepreneurs like you get the exact same information (without paying me thousands of dollars like they did).
In this program, I’ll tell you exactly what, when, and how to do this stuff.
- Learn how to correctly set up your business. Should you be a sole-proprietor, LLC or S-Corp?
- Be smart and avoid all the small business red flags that trigger an IRS audit. (Most small business owners usually have at least one on their last tax return).
- Find out if it's possible to deduct your mortgage payment from your business income.
- Get the best wealth building tips to protect your retirement funds.
- Learn some new tactics like income shifting. (Have you ever wondered why some entrepreneurs "hire" their kids as part of the business?)
- Maximize your tax savings with assets that can be depreciated.
- Learn exactly what can be a deduction and what can't.
Any one of these strategies could be used to save hundreds or thousands of dollars on your taxes, but with all of them combined, you will easily find significant tax savings this year and every year to come!
Do you know the most common reason that new businesses fail?
Believe it or not, it almost always comes down to cash flow issues.
- Will you have enough money to keep the lights on if that account doesn’t pay you on time?
- Will you be able to pay back that vendor in 30 days?
- What if payroll doesn’t clear?
It’s extremely stressful to always have to think about these things. It’d be a lot easier if you had enough cash flow that you didn’t have those worries.
Yet unfortunately, cash flow is almost always tight for new entrepreneurs. Every dollar you spend is important.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have extra thousands of dollars added to your account every year?
I hate to be the one to tell you this… but you probably give those thousands of dollars to the IRS every single year.
I’ve examined countless tax returns that were prepared by entrepreneurs themselves or by the budget CPA they hired. The overwhelming majority of them were paying well over $10,000 more to the IRS than they needed to (every single year).
It makes me mad every time I see it because
it doesn’t need to be like this.
When you enroll in The Business Profit Formula, you will get the information you need to stay ahead of tax problems - and at the same time you will be proactively setting yourself and your business up to protect cash flow.
Which, of course, leaves your energy for what you REALLY want to do -> creatively build and grow your business.
This is the same information I used to share with my high-level wealthy clients who paid thousands for business and tax advice.
And when you enroll in The Business Profit Formula, YOU will be able to use these critical loopholes and strategies (without having to spend a lot of money or wasting precious time trying to clean up a tax mess).
Here's a look inside
Module 1 - The Best Legal Structure for Your Specific Business
- Learn how to set your business up correctly. Do you want to save money on taxes or are you more concerned about asset protection? When you do this right, you WILL save money.
- Your business entity (Sole-Proprietor, LLC, S-Corp, etc.) is the foundation for everything. Discover which one is the best for you.
- Easily learn each type of entity along with their pros and cons.
- This module helps you make the best decision for your business structure in a simple and understandable way.
Module 2 - Can I Deduct This?
- This module answers the question on the minds of most entrepreneurs... Can I deduct this expense?
- Find out how to deduct your expenses (including auto expenses) without raising a red flag and causing an IRS investigation.
- Learn how to keep records of expenses so that you stay organized and don't miss anything.
- Discover how to legally shift expenses out of the personal category and into the business category.
- Learn how to record (and deduct) expenses - even if you pay for them with your personal account - using an Accountable Plan.
Module 3 - Unique Wealth Strategies for Entrepreneurs
- Discover how being self-employed opens the door to loopholes and benefits you may have never even heard of.
- Identify the best ways to shift income from higher tax brackets to lower tax brackets. (This is going to be a game-changer!)
- Rules apply. You can use these strategies, but you must also be aware of the requirements for each one. This module gives you all the inside information.
- Learn the best (legal) ways to save taxes that your budget CPA never told you about.
- Retire wealthy. Master the basics of retirement plans so you can pick the one that will finance your future dreams.
Module 4 - How to Limit the Risk of an Unwelcome Tax Audit
- Identify the key triggers that will increase the likelihood of an IRS investigation.
- Learn the costly mistakes that many entrepreneurs make when they file their annual return.
- Discover why travel and meals have an IRS spotlight on them, and how to justify these expenses.
- Find out why filing your taxes late (without an extension) should be avoided at all costs.
So, the question now is...
Would you rather put all of your trust in a small-time CPA (who has no interest in you or your business other than to fill in the blanks of your return) just to pay less for their services...
...Or would you rather be your own best advocate and have the inside information that can save you money and reduce the risk of an IRS audit?
Because, when you have this information, you can keep better records, strategize expenses, and KNOW THE RIGHT QUESTIONS TO ASK when (and if) you decide to hire a CPA to file your return.
Of course, you can pay the big bucks for a top CPA firm if you want, but strategic planning for entrepreneurs can cost thousands of dollars. And you may not be able to do that and still pay for groceries.
That is why The Business Profit Formula is your best option to save money, reduce taxable income, and stay ahead of the IRS - ESPECIALLY if you are just starting out, and not ready to hire a big firm.
When you enroll, you will have immediate access to all the modules in the course and you can start implementing what you learn for your business TODAY.
By the way, there is NO RISK in enrolling today.
If you decide that The Business Profit Formula isn't for you, no worries! You can contact us within 10 days of your purchase to request a refund and we will give you your money back. We offer this refund because it's fair and simple to understand. If you contact us more than 10 days after your purchase, we do not offer refunds.
THE BUSINESS PROFIT FORMULA
Tax Strategies for Entrepreneurs
As an entrepreneur, you know that information is money.
And how much (or little) you pay in taxes every year will always be KEY to the ultimate profitability of your business and whether you are able to reach your future goals and dreams.
It doesn't have to be complicated. It doesn't have to take too much time.
The Business Profit Formula includes 12 short (and easy to understand) videos that you can watch all at once - or specific to a certain question.
When you decide to be more proactive about taxes and take action to keep your hard-earned money, you will see (in real dollars) how critical this information really is.
This single investment in information will save you money for years to come.
It really is that simple.
I want this to be easy for you. In order to make sure this is the BEST, MOST HELPFUL tax program you can invest in, we have added these BONUSES...
When you sign up for The BUSINESS PROFIT FORMULA, you get 3 MONTHS of Live Tax Coaching.
Live Q&A Sessions with a Tax Coach
Submit your questions for personalized guidance and insight on how to implement the strategies you have learned.
Keep Ahead of Tax Law Changes
You get proactive information about upcoming changes to the law so that you know what questions to ask your CPA and what new strategies to change or adopt to keep your tax planning seamless.
Wouldn't it be great to be able to ask a CPA your tax questions without getting a massive bill? Now is your chance! Tax Coaching is a monthly membership that will keep you always in the loop.
Tax laws are updated and change all the time. With the monthly membership you can stay ahead of any potential changes that may affect your business. Submit a question and hop on a live Q&A session whenever you want, watch recorded sessions that you missed, learn what other entrepreneurs have questions about, and get first access to helpful tips and strategies when laws change. Don't be the last to know when a new deduction or tax break is available!
The monthly membership is usually $49/month, but as a BONUS for signing up, you will receive 3 months of FREE access!
Fillable Tax Templates, Forms, Calculators, and Handouts Bundle
Easy-to-use templates, forms and calculators you will use in your business over and over again.
- Mileage Log Template
- Profit & Loss Calculator
- Augusta Rule Invoice Template
- Tax Projection Calculator
- Accountable Plan Template
- Write-Off Guide
- and more!
When you invest in The BUSINESS PROFIT FORMULA - you get these Valuable Bonuses for FREE.
This one program could save you thousands of dollars every year (because information is money... especially when it comes to taxes).
You are about to get the inside information and tax strategies that ALL the top entrepreneurs have been using to keep their businesses profitable.
- How to correctly set up your business. Should you be a sole-proprietor, LLC or S-Corp?
- How to avoid all the small business red flags that trigger an IRS audit. (Most small business owners usually have at least one on their last tax return).
- The deductions you don't want to miss.
- Wealth building tips to protect your retirement funds.
- How to take advantage of income shifting. (Have you ever wondered why some entrepreneurs "hire" their kids as part of the business?)
- How to maximize tax savings with assets that can be depreciated.
- Learn exactly what can be a deduction and what can't.
Plus... These Valuable BONUSES...
✅ Three (3) months of the Tax Coaching Monthly Membership.
- Live Q&A Sessions so that you can easily get your tax questions answered (without a massive CPA bill).
- Keep ahead of tax law changes and updates. Don't be the last to know when a new deduction or tax break is available!