WANT TO SAVE MONEY ON TAXES JUST LIKE THE TOP SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEURS DO?
Just because you haven't been doing this "as long as they have" doesn't mean that you can't use the same tools, tips and legal loopholes that will help you scale your business and join that club faster.
Lower your taxes, stop worrying about massive tax bills that can shutter your business, and gain some easy tax insights that will allow you to focus on your business, your clients, and all the good things in life.
YES! SHOW ME HOW!
YOU'VE SET GOALS.
YOU'VE PUT YOUR HEART & SOUL INTO YOUR BUSINESS.
What happens when YOUR BUSINESS SUDDENLY TAKES OFF and you MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU DREAMED POSSIBLE?
That's supposed to be a good thing!
IF YOU'RE ANYTHING LIKE THE ENTREPRENEURS I HAVE WORKED WITH, THEN YOU'VE PROBABLY REALIZED THAT GETTING BLINDSIDED BY A SURPRISE TAX BILL UPWARDS OF $10,000 COULD LEAVE YOU SCRAMBLING TO SAVE YOUR BUSINESS...
...AND MAY EVEN PUSH YOU TO GIVE IT ALL UP.
HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF...
▶︎ Feeling like you don't know what you don't know, and have a sneaking suspicion that you aren't taking advantage of legal loopholes you could be using?
▶︎ Stressing about your next tax bill because you've made good money this year and you have no idea how much needs to be set aside for tax, or what you can do to legally lower what you may owe?
▶︎ Having to pay more in taxes just to show enough income for a mortgage or other loan?
▶︎ Unable to get any helpful answers from your CPA or tax preparer? Why do they make you feel like you’re bothering them any time you ask a question?
▶︎ OVERPAYING TAXES by $5,000 TO $15,000 every year without knowing what went wrong?
ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO LEAVE YOUR TAXES TO CHANCE?
There is something you can do right now to protect your income, your time and your peace of mind.
A Quick Introduction.
I'm Brian Basinger.
For the last 10 years, I’ve been helping wealthy clients at a top CPA firm pay as little on their tax returns as possible.
And I've also been called in to help countless new entrepreneurs and small business owners who faced some major tax problems.
The contrast was eye-opening.
I realized that new entrepreneurs are often stuck between a rock and a hard place. They can’t afford tens of thousands for an expert, but they also can’t afford the risks of a budget CPA.
Even so, most new entrepreneurs will choose the budget CPA, hoping that they aren't overpaying, and praying that their freshly filed tax return isn't waving a huge sign that says audit me.
That's why I started Contigo Advisors.
I wanted to help small business owners and entrepreneurs like you take advantage of the same tax loopholes that the top entrepreneurs have already figured out.
In my career, I’ve seen countless tax returns prepared by budget CPAs that will probably trigger an audit and require their client to pay thousands more in taxes than they’re supposed to.
My goal is to drastically lower your risk of an audit and help you never pay a penny more than you should to the IRS. (Because the IRS won't make the corrections for you and give you back any money that you overpaid).
It's actually easier than you think.
This unfair gap between new entrepreneurs and the multi-million dollar entrepreneurs, is the reason why I created
THE BUSINESS PROFIT FORMULA
Tax Strategies for Entrepreneurs
In The Business Profit Formula, I share simple tax strategies to help you save money, avoid getting blindsided by an unexpected tax bill, and how to drastically reduce your chances of ever being audited.
These are the same strategies I used for the wealthy clients that could afford my CPA firm’s sky-high fees.
Now I HELP ENTREPRENEURS LIKE YOU get the exact same information (without paying me thousands of dollars like they did).
In this program, I’ll tell you exactly what, when, and how to do this stuff.
- Learn how to correctly set up your business. Should you be a sole-proprietor, LLC or S-Corp?
- Be smart and avoid all the small business red flags that trigger an IRS audit. (Most small business owners usually have at least one on their last tax return).
- Find out if it's possible to deduct your mortgage payment from your business income.
- Get the best wealth building tips to protect your retirement funds.
- Learn some new tactics like income shifting. (Have you ever wondered why some entrepreneurs "hire" their kids as part of the business?)
- Maximize your tax savings with assets that can be depreciated.
- Learn exactly what can be a deduction and what can't.
Any one of these strategies could be used to save hundreds or thousands of dollars on your taxes, but with all of them combined, you will easily find significant tax savings this year and every year to come!
IF YOU'RE TRYING TO JUST "FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN"
(as many entrepreneurs attempt to do)
BE HONEST. ARE YOU...
Using tax tips from Google searches, YouTube videos, or something your brother-in-law told you?
Trying out a new CPA every year?
Buying shit you don't need - just to take a tax deduction?
Running personal expenses (meals, Amazon orders, clothes, groceries, haircuts, gym membership) through your business accounts, hoping you can sneak them in as deductions?
Putting money into an IRA when you would have preferred to invest the money in your business?
Setting aside money to pay for taxes with no idea if it is too much or too little?
DO YOU REALLY WANT TO TAKE THESE KINDS OF RISKS WITH SOMETHING YOU HAVE BUILT FROM THE GROUND UP?
ENTREPRENEURS WHO END UP WITH TAX PROBLEMS OFTEN...
- Assume Tax Preparation and Tax Planning are the same thing.
- Believe that advanced tax planning and strategy are only for the super rich.
- Put off making quarterly estimated tax payments throughout the year.
- Procrastinate planning for taxes until it’s time to prepare tax returns.
- Go it alone... Fail to find a trusted advisor to guide them through all the options and weigh benefits against risks?
I hate to be the one to tell you this… but you are probably giving thousands of excess dollars to the IRS every year.
I’m TOTALLY serious.
I’ve examined countless tax returns that were prepared by entrepreneurs themselves or by the budget CPA they hired. The overwhelming majority of them were paying well over $10,000 more to the IRS than they needed to (every single year).
IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE LIKE THIS.
When you enroll in The Business Profit Formula, you will get the information you need to stay ahead of tax problems - and at the same time you will be proactively setting yourself and your business up to protect cash flow.
Which, of course, leaves your energy for what you REALLY want to do -> creatively build and grow your business.
This is the same information I used to share with my high-level wealthy clients who paid thousands for business and tax advice.
And when you enroll in The Business Profit Formula, YOU will be able to use these LEGAL loopholes and strategies (without having to spend a lot of money or wasting precious time trying to clean up a tax mess).
Here's a look inside
Module 1 - The Best Legal Structure for Your Specific Business
- Learn how to set your business up correctly. Do you want to save money on taxes or are you more concerned about asset protection? When you do this right, you WILL save money.
- Your business entity (Sole-Proprietor, LLC, S-Corp, etc.) is the foundation for everything. Discover which one is the best for you.
- Easily learn each type of entity along with their pros and cons.
- This module helps you make the best decision for your business structure in a simple and understandable way.
Module 2 - Can I Deduct This?
- This module answers the question on the minds of most entrepreneurs... Can I deduct this expense?
- Find out how to deduct your expenses (including auto expenses) without raising a red flag and causing an IRS investigation.
- Learn how to keep records of expenses so that you stay organized and don't miss anything.
- Discover how to legally shift expenses out of the personal category and into the business category.
- Learn how to record (and deduct) expenses - even if you pay for them with your personal account - using an Accountable Plan.
Module 3 - Unique Wealth Strategies for Entrepreneurs
- Discover how being self-employed opens the door to loopholes and benefits you may have never even heard of.
- Identify the best ways to shift income from higher tax brackets to lower tax brackets. (This is going to be a game-changer!)
- Rules apply. You can use these strategies, but you must also be aware of the requirements for each one. This module gives you all the inside information.
- Learn the best (legal) ways to save taxes that your budget CPA never told you about.
- Retire wealthy. Master the basics of retirement plans so you can pick the one that will finance your future dreams.
Module 4 - How to Limit the Risk of an Unwelcome Tax Audit
- Identify the key triggers that will increase the likelihood of an IRS investigation.
- Learn the costly mistakes that many entrepreneurs make when they file their annual return.
- Discover why travel and meals have an IRS spotlight on them, and how to justify these expenses.
- Find out why filing your taxes late (without an extension) should be avoided at all costs.
So, the question now is...
Would you rather put all of your trust in a small-time CPA (who has no interest in you or your business other than to fill in the blanks of your return) just to pay less for their services...
...Or would you rather be your own best advocate and have the inside information that can save you money and reduce the risk of an IRS audit?
Because, when you have this information, you can keep better records, strategize expenses, and KNOW THE RIGHT QUESTIONS TO ASK when (and if) you decide to hire a CPA to file your return.
Of course, you can pay the big bucks for a top CPA firm if you want, but strategic planning for entrepreneurs can cost thousands of dollars. And you may not be able to do that and still pay for groceries.
That is why The Business Profit Formula is your best option to save money, reduce taxable income, and stay ahead of the IRS - ESPECIALLY if you are just starting out, and not ready to hire a big firm.
When you enroll, you will have immediate access to all the modules in the course so that you can start implementing what you learn for your business TODAY.
By the way, there is NO RISK in enrolling today.
If you decide that The Business Profit Formula isn't for you, no worries! You can contact us within 10 days of your purchase to request a refund and we will give you your money back. We offer this refund because it's fair and simple to understand. If you contact us more than 10 days after your purchase, we do not offer refunds.
THE BUSINESS PROFIT FORMULA
Tax Strategies for Entrepreneurs
As an entrepreneur, you know that information is money.
And how much (or little) you pay in taxes every year will always be KEY to the ultimate profitability of your business and whether you are able to reach your future goals and dreams.
IT'S NOT COMPLICATED. IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TIME.
The Business Profit Formula includes 12 short (and easy to understand) videos that you can watch all at once - or specific to a certain question.
When you decide to be more proactive about taxes and take action to keep your hard-earned money, you will see (in real dollars) how critical this information really is.
This single investment in information will save you money for years to come.
It really is that simple.
I want this to be easy for you. In order to make sure this is the BEST, MOST HELPFUL tax program you can invest in, we have added these BONUSES...
BONUS TEMPLATE BUNDLE
Fillable Tax Templates, Forms, Calculators, and Handouts Bundle
Easy-to-use templates, forms and calculators you will use in your business over and over again.
- Mileage Log Template
- Profit & Loss Calculator
- Augusta Rule Invoice Template
- Tax Projection Calculator
- Accountable Plan Template
- Write-Off Guide
- and more!
When you invest in The BUSINESS PROFIT FORMULA - you get these Valuable Templates for FREE.
This one program could save you thousands of dollars every year in taxes.
You are about to get the inside information and tax strategies that ALL the top successful entrepreneurs have been using to keep their businesses profitable.
- How to correctly set up your business. Should you be a sole-proprietor, LLC or S-Corp?
- How to avoid all the small business red flags that trigger an IRS audit. (Most small business owners usually have at least one on their last tax return).
- The deductions you don't want to miss.
- Wealth building tips to protect your retirement funds.
- How to take advantage of income shifting. (Have you ever wondered why some entrepreneurs "hire" their kids as part of the business?)
- How to maximize tax savings with assets that can be depreciated.
- Learn exactly what can be a deduction and what can't.
Plus... The BONUS TEMPLATE & CALCULATOR BUNDLE
(you won't know what you did without it!)
You can start putting these tax strategies to work today.
This is the perfect opportunity to make sure that you are taking advantage of all the tax breaks and deductions that could end up putting money back in your pocket.